This course outlines the methods for developing excellent standards of COVID staff customer service.
The course will help learners understand a range of patients’ needs when visiting the practice and perceptions of dentistry.
The course looks at the balance between projecting an image of care and running effective processes and procedures to ensure the expected level of care is met and potentially exceeded.
You will be presented with a presentation followed by an assessment.
If you achieve 80% or more, you pass the course and will receive a printable certificate to place in your CPD folder.
If you do not pass, you will have the opportunity to review the content and take the assessment again when you feel confident.
This course aims to consider the needs and perceptions of patients. The practice should aim to create customer care measures that recognise the patient’s expectations.
Learners will be able to:
- Evaluate current customer care measures and identify quality improvements.
- Recognise how dental professionals need to work as a team to achieve excellent customer care.
- Identify ways to deliver quality care based on the patient’s expectations.
- Create an action plan to take customer care to the next level.
The learner understands:
- How the patient’s base their view of a practice.
- How to use technology to increase time for patients.
- Why patients may feel anxious, and how the practice can use customer care to make the atmosphere relaxing.
- Ideal communication methods to enlighten patients about what they can expect from the practice.